VIPoopie

OK . . . i'm on my ' death-bed ' 2day : my Man-Flu is gettin' worse, i feel like poopie & if i have to blow my nose 1 more time i'll cry ! just a quick post to add my thank-you's from the adFunture x Shelf Life x Lefty DIY show @ Bodhi on thurs nite . . . respeckt 2 Alex, Si & Eddi for lettin' us get involved in the 1st place, plus peace & love to : Maz ' white-bum ' ClutterBug, Nick daMang ( top custom fella ), Kenn ' black heart ' Munk, the JOnes, mr. corbett, the Peski's, Simon, PlaySkewl, PeteSkewl, Kirsty, Geoff, Sneaky, JAKe, Sir StK house, da Tarantulas ( as always ), Na$h Money & Neil. also apologies for the after party no-show . . . my Man-Flu had got the betta of me ! PS : go support . . . buy a Lefty or Buka or both from B2, Bodhi Gallery + Cafe, Brick Lane, East London !

Comments

Popular Posts