Ebay delivers - M.U.S.C.L.E.S

It has often been said that we adults collect the toys that we wanted as kids. In my case, that is certainly true when it comes to muscle men. Wait, make that M.U.S.C.L.E men. These tiny pink characters were even available in the wilds of Cumbria (at Barrow-in-Furness Asda superstore to be precise) and I originally owned 2 plastic tubs of them with which I would taunt my beloved sheepdog, Minky. I recently found a sale on Ebay where you could choose 10 figures by number according to the font of all M.U.S.C.L.E.S knowledge, Nathan's Muscle Page http://www.nathansmusclepage.com/collecting/musclearchive.aspx?menu=muscle
So, I chose 20 since there were too many cool ones to limit my purchasing to so few. One of them wouldn't stand so has been left out of the photo to think about what he has done.

Comments

Popular Posts